Health ChargersMineral Health Charger
Designed to last long in India’s tough water conditions, V-Guard REJIVE Water Purifier comes with immunity-enhancing mineral health charger along with state-of-the-art filters assuring you pure and safe drinking water that is healthier and tastier.
Promise of the Purest Water.
- 7 STAGE PURIFICATION - Long-Lasting Filters with dual protection of World-Class RO Membrane and Advanced Hollow Fiber Membrane.
- MINERAL HEALTH CHARGER – Adds the essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium and revives the natural taste of water.
- SUITABLE FOR BOREWELL, TANKER & MUNICIPAL WATER - Perfectly Treats Water with TDS up to 2000ppm
- CONVENIENCE – 6.5L Storage Tank, LED Icon Indicators and Wall-Mount Installation
- AFFORDABILITY ASSURED - Free Installation, Free External Pre-Filter, True One Year Comprehensive Warranty and Attractive AMC Plans
- FORGET MAINTENANCE WORRIES - Pre-Emptive Maintenance Services, On-Call Support & Pan-India Service Network
Buy this product at :
We understand Indian water conditions are unique, that is why our engineers put in years of research to make sure V-Guard Water purifiers have been perfected for them before it comes to you. Its intelligent design, combining world-class RO Membrane with effective multi-stage pre- and post-treatment, guarantees effective elimination of impurities commonly found in Indian water supply, and long-lasting performance with minimal maintenance hassles.
Designed with utmost precision, REJIVE’s multi-stage purification process is divided into three stages: Pre-RO Treatment, RO Treatment, and Post- RO Treatment. The first stage protects the sensitive RO Membrane by removing large and fine particles, suspended solids, bad odour, excess chlorine, and similar impurities. The second stage comprising wide-surface RO Membrane - eliminates TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) and Heavy Metals. The third stage enhances the minerals such as Calcium and Magnesium in the RO treated water reviving its natural taste and provides an extra layer of protection against micro-organisms assuring of 100% safe and pure water.
Our careful composition of each filter ensures that filters complement each other to withstand the harshness of Indian water for much longer periods, thus, delivering sustained optimum performance and minimising the burden of frequent replacements.
Made with the best-in-class technology, Rejive’s RO membrane features a wide-surface area for higher productivity and reduced pressures. Backed with a robust pump, which is engineered together in precise balance, this highly optimized RO unit delivers long-lasting performance, effectively reducing TDS and eliminating heavy metals and micro-organisms from water.
with Advanced Hollow Fiber UF Membrane
The extra layer of safety built through an advanced hollow fiber UF membrane filters out any remaining microbes, which might have sneaked out of earlier stages. Further, it polishes the filtered water to prevent any fine particles from entering the water storage tank.
Taste With Mineral
RO treated water is made to pass through an advanced mineralizer that revives the natural taste of water and enriches it with essential minerals such as Calcium and Magnesium, thus ensuring healthier water that tastes good and natural.
Equipped with 3 LED Indicators - 'Purification On', 'Tank Full' and 'Low Pressure' – to keep you informed about the health of the machine all times, so that there’s no delay in accessing pure water at the right time.
Made of 100% Food Grade Plastic
Ideal for large families, the 6.5L storage tank with 100% food-grade plastic keeps the water safe and helps you during unforeseen situations – such as long power cuts or a sudden extra need for more drinking water.
Consumes lesser energy than a tube-light
Why worry about the electricity consumption when your water purifier consumes less energy than a tubelight! A perfect cost effective solution to access pure water and safeguard you and your loved ones.
Worth ₹ 350/-
Pan India Support
Schedule a Maintenance Service
Receive A Call
Receive a call from our team in 48 hours. Or else give us a call on 1800-103-1300 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have received the product
Visit by Technician
Our team will note down your details and schedule a visit of our trained technician at a convenient time
Yes, V-Guard sells it on both Amazon and Flipkart through its official seller profiles - Amazon [VGuard Industries Ltd (Official)] and Flipkart [VGuardIndustriesLtd]. Please click on the below links to view and purchase
Yes, currently we offer that service in select cities. Soon we will be expanding it to all the Indian cities.
Please contact us by clicking here and our team will connect with you shortly in this regard.
Yes, V-Guard provides free of cost installation across India for all its water purifiers.
You may raise the installation request through any of the following modes within 30 days from the delivery of the Water Purifier:
- Website: www.vguard.in/waterpurifier
- Phone: 1800 103 1300 (TOLL FREE) | 1860 180 3000 (TOLL)
- E-mail: waterpuriﬁer@vguard.in
Here are some of the important pre-requisites for installation
- The installation area must be safe for workmanship and product usage. Adequate lighting must be provided on the site.
- The installation area must be easily accessible. Above man-height locations such as above-the-ceiling or outside the kitchen are not acceptable.
- The old water purifier, if any, should be easily dismountable. While dismounting the old water purifier, if anything gets damaged then V-Guard could not be held responsible.
- The free installation kit that comes along with the main unit consists of User Manual, External Pre-Filter, Wall Mounting Kit, 3/8 White Tube, ¼ White Tube, SMPS Adapter, Integrated Diverter Valve and RO Membrane. In case anything else is required for installation, it will have to be purchased separately.
- Input Water TDS should not exceed 2000ppm (maximum limit) while its pressure should be between 4 to 40 psi. If it is not so, you will require additional solutions otherwise it will affect your product’s performance. These additional solutions can be purchased from V-Guard technicians at extra cost.
- An operational power source and water source must be available in the proximity of the installation area.
- The user must be able to furnish a valid proof of purchase i.e. original invoice copy
Please click here to view detailed terms & conditions for Installation
V-Guard offers one-year comprehensive warranty coverage for all its water purifiers.
One-year comprehensive warranty covers the following:
- Repair or replacement of any functionally effective part of the Water Puriﬁer found defective within 12 months from the date of its purchase ("Warranty Period").
- Two preventive maintenance visits by V-Guard on free of cost basis, during the warranty period.
- Two Pre-Filters will be changed on free of cost during the ﬁrst year i.e. pre-ﬁler will be changed in 5th month and 11th month.
- No charges for the technician visit in case of failures or repair assistance.
- One time Free-reinstallation support for the water-puriﬁer unit.
- The Product is intended to be used exclusively for domestic/ residential purpose only.
Please click here to view detailed terms & conditions for warranty
Yes, we offer range of affordable AMC plans which help you to continue enjoying the same superior services beyond warranty as well. Please click here to view our AMC Plans
Yes, we have a pan-India service network 1200+ trained technicians, 235+ Authorized Service Centres and Direct Service in 7 Metros
Please feel free to reach out to us through any of the following mediums
Toll Free: 1800 103 13000 | Toll: 1860 180 3000 | Email: email@example.com
You need to clean/replace Sediment Filter approximately every 6 months from the date of installation based on the input water quality conditions and other consumables approximately every 1 year from date of installation.
|Consumables Filters||Estimated Life (Whichever occurs earlier)|
|External Pre-ﬁlter||6 - Months or 3000 L|
|Pre Carbon Filter (GAC), Sediment Filter, RO Membrane Post Carbon GAC, Mineral Health Charger, Alkaline Health Charger, Micron Filter, UF Membrane||12 - Months or 6000 L|
|UV Lamp||24 - Months or 12000 L|
It is not recommended to open your water puriﬁer and service it on your own. Call V-Guard customer support centre for any issues related to service & opening the machine.
In case leakage is observed from inside of the water purifier, switch off the purifier. Call V-Guard customer support number and register for service request.
Please ensure proper power & water supply to the purifier unit. If the problem persists, please call V-Guard customer care support number.
Yes, Rejive Water Purifiers are suitable for Borewell Water / Ground Water/Municipal Water, however the maximum TDS range is up to 2,000 ppm.
Rejive Water Purifiers are available in four variants RO+UV+MIN, RO+UF+MIN, RO+UV+MIN+ALK and RO+UF+MIN+ALK.
All variants feature world-class RO Membrane and state-of-the-art filters that together form a multi-stage advanced purification process to effectively eliminate micro-organisms, organic & chemical impurities and other similar impure substances so commonly found in Indian water supply. Also, REJIVE comes with the options of immunity-enhancing mineral and alkaline cartridges assuring you pure and safe drinking water that is healthier and tastier.
A strong Pre-RO stage comprising external pre-filter, anti-microbial pre-carbon GAC filter and sediment filter pre-treats the water before it enters the sensitive RO membrane thus protecting it and enhancing its life. In the Post-RO Stage an extra layer of protection is provided through Next generation UV chamber or Hollow Fiber Advanced UF Membrane, while the unique Mineral Health Charger and Alkaline Health charger add essential minerals such as Calcium and Magnesium and improve the pH levels of the RO treated water thus providing you mineral enriched natural tasting water.
Yes, Rejive water purifiers come with a world class RO membrane that can effectively remove arsenic, fluoride and nitrates along with many other impurities so commonly found in Indian water supply.
The output water TDS of any water purifier purely depends on the input TDS level. Please contact us, and we will arrange a visit of our service technician who will measure the input water TDS at your home and accordingly advise the output water TDS.
Yes, Rejive Water Purifiers are inverter compatible.
Yes, Rejive Water Purifiers are made using BPA Free Plastic.
Yes, Rejive Water Purifiers come with an External Pre-ﬁlter which is provided at no extra cost.
Rejive Water Purifiers usually take 20 min to purify the water under standard conditions. However, the actual performance may vary depending on the quality of input water.
The flowrate is 12-15 L per hour.
Yes, Rejive Water Purifiers come with 6.5 L storage capacity, hence the water can be drawn even when there is no electricity.
You can use stored water for up to 48 hrs. If it is not used for 48 hr, we advise you to discard that water, reﬁll and consume.
TDS stands for total dissolved solids, and represents the total concentration of dissolved substances in water. TDS is made up of inorganic salts, as well as a small amount of organic matter.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by using pressure to force water molecules through a semipermeable membrane. During this process, the contaminants are ﬁltered out and ﬂushed away, leaving clean, delicious drinking water.
Alkaline Health Charger is a type of filter cartridge that neutralizes the acidic properties of the RO purified water by improving its pH Level, resulting in healthier and tastier alkaline drinking water
Mineral Health Charger is a type of filter cartridge that enriches the RO Purified Water with minerals such as calcium and magnesium. It also helps revive the natural taste of the water.
It is not recommended to use the rejected water for any kind of human/pets consumption or contacts (drinking or cooking or bathing). It may be used for gardening or mopping ﬂoors