Standard Working Hours:
|Call Centre||Pan India||9 AM to 7 PM||Monday to Saturday (Except Public Holidays)|
|9 AM to 6 PM||Sunday (Except Public Holidays)|
|Service & Installation||Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune and Kochi||10 AM to 10 PM||Monday to Sunday (Except Public Holidays)|
|Rest of India||10 AM to 6 PM||Monday to Saturday (Except Public Holidays)|
*Standard time for processing the installation request is 48 hours from the receipt of installation request. However, locations beyond municipality limit may take some extra time.
How To Raise Installation Request:
You may raise the installation request through any of the following modes within 30 days from the delivery of the Water Purifier:
- Website: www.vguard.in/waterpurifier
- Phone: 1800 103 1300 (TOLL FREE) | 1860 180 3000 (TOLL)
- E-mail: waterpuriﬁer@vguard.in
While raising the request please clearly mention your mobile number and complete address.
- The installation area must be safe for workmanship and product usage. Adequate lighting must be provided on the site.
- The installation area must be easily accessible. Above man-height locations such as above-the-ceiling or outside the kitchen are not acceptable.
- The old water purifier, if any, should be easily dismountable. While dismounting the old water purifier, if anything gets damaged then V-Guard could not be held responsible.
- The following are the components of the free installation kit that is offered along each water purifier series and is part of the standard packaging:
- ZENORA - External Pre-Filter, Wall Mounting Kit, A White Tube, A White Tube, SMPS Adapter, Integrated Diverter Valve and RO Membrane.
- REJIVE - External Pre-Filter, Wall Mounting Kit, 2 N % White Tube, SMPS Adapter, Integrated Diverter Valve and RO Membrane.
- Input Water TDS should not exceed 2000ppm (maximum limit) while its pressure should be between 4 to 40 psi (for Rejive) and 5 to 40 psi (for Zenora). If it is not so, you will require additional solutions otherwise it will affect your product’s performance. These additional solutions can be purchased from V-Guard technicians at extra cost.
- An operational power source and water source must be available in the proximity of the installation area.
- The user must be able to furnish a valid proof of purchase i.e. original invoice copy.
In case anything else is required for installation, it will have to be purchased separately.
- V-Guard technician will dismount the old water purifier (if any) if the process does not require any additional cutting/special tools.
- After dismounting, the technician will mount your V-Guard Water Purifier and will connect it to pre-existing sources of water and power.
- The technician will make sure the product is ready is to use and will also help you with a detailed product demonstration.
Services Not Included:
- Non-standard or complex installation/dismounting of the old water purifier that requires additional equipment, labor support, ladder, etc.
- Non-operational Power and Water Source - if additional work is required to make power or water sources operational or to bring them closer to the water purifier mounting site.
- Any additional services such as plumbing, electrical work, etc. and any additional items such as tube, booster pump, taps, wires, switches, etc.
- If the quality of your input water does not conform to the specifications stated in the user manual, then you will require additional solutions which are not covered under Free Installation and will have to be purchased at extra cost.
Any disputes are subject to Kochi, State of Kerala, and courts at Kochi shall have exclusive jurisdiction
Note: V-Guard reserves the rights to amend the product specifications, features, and services at any time without any prior notification. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Kochi, Kerala.
Why Do You Need A Warranty?
The warranty is provided against any manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. In case of any defects in material or workmanship under normal home use during the period of warranty, V-Guard undertakes to repair the product on “FREE OF CHARGE” basis either by themselves or through its authorized service dealers or service associates.
V-Guard oﬀers a one-year comprehensive warranty on all its water purifiers from the date of its purchase.
To schedule your installation or maintenance please call us on:
1800 103 1300 (TOLL FREE) | +91 484 4335000 | 1860 180 3000 (TOLL) or
E-mail us at: waterpuriﬁer@vguard.in
What This Warranty Covers
- Repair or replacement of any functionally effective part of the Water Puriﬁer found defective within 12 months from the date of its purchase ("Warranty Period").
- Two preventive maintenance visits by V-Guard on free of cost basis, during the warranty period.
- Two Pre-Filters will be changed on free of cost during the ﬁrst year i.e. pre-ﬁler will be changed in 5th month and 11th month.
- No charges for the technician visit for genuine customer needs.
- One time Free-reinstallation support for the water-puriﬁer unit.
- The Product is intended to be used exclusively for domestic/ residential purpose only.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Plastic body of the product.
- External Booster Pump, PRV (Pressure Reducing Valve) or other additional accessory purchased separately.
- Un-installation of the product.
- Transportation, Un-installation and installation cost in case the customer is moving the product to another location.
- Negligently handling and/ or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, improper installation, repair, or maintenance. Improper repair includes the use of parts other than those approved or speciﬁed by V-Guard.
Warranty Will Be Null And Void If:
- User is unable to furnish the proof of purchase i.e. original invoice copy.
- Product is not operated according to instructions published in the user manual.
- Product is installed/reinstalled/serviced/repaired by any person (unauthorized person) other than V-Guard authorised dealer/service associate.
- Original serial number of the product or any part thereof is removed, obliterated or altered.
- Water supplied to the unit is not as per the conditions speciﬁed in the user manual.
- Water Puriﬁer is designed to operate at a voltage supply of 230 volts- 50Hz with a tolerable variation of plus or minus 10%. Any failure due to operation of the machine beyond these limits will not be covered under warranty.
- Damage is caused to the product due to an abnormally corrosive alkaline/ acidic atmosphere.
- Defects are caused because of factors beyond the control of V-Guard or force majeure, like lightning, pests and vermin, abnormal voltage, wind, ﬁre, ﬂoods or acts of God and negligence of the purchaser in using the product.
- Damage or failure caused by unauthorized modiﬁcation or alteration or use for purposes other than the intended purpose.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product and is applicable exclusively to the product sold in India by the company directly or through its authorized partner.
- The warranty on the replaced model/ Refurbished part shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the original warranty based on the purchase.
- In case of repair, V-Guard shall endeavour to use new parts. If new parts are not available, however, then V-Guard will have every right to use refurbished parts.
- In case the replacement of the entire unit (subject to the sole discretion of V-Guard), the same model shall be provided as a replacement; if such model has been phased out, the equivalent model as determined by V-Guard shall be provided as a replacement resolution.
- V-Guard shall not be liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control or during force majeure conditions including delay in repairing due to labour problem, restrictions, and regulations of the government, public movement, war or any other unavoidable circumstances.
- V-Guard or any of its authorised dealers/service franchisees cannot be held liable for any sickness or illness due to the consumption of drinking water from any water puriﬁer supplied by V-Guard, if maintenance and usage of the water puriﬁer are not satisfactory as per prescribed standards.
- V-Guard reserves the right to change or improve design and speciﬁcations at any time, without any contingent obligations to prospective buyers or owners of the products previously sold.
- Under no circumstances, the liability of V-Guard or its authorised dealer/ service franchisee shall exceed the value of the product.
- The customer will notify V-Guard properly about any defects noticed and give V-Guard or its authorised dealer suﬃcient opportunity to inspect, test and remedy them, for which the customer will deposit the goods, if necessary, with the V-Guard's oﬃce/service centre along with the original invoice, in the city where they are sold.
- Inspection and test report of the V-Guard's oﬃce/service centre will be treated as ﬁnal and binding under the warranty for determining defects, repairs/alterations required or carried out, or certifying working of the goods thereafter.
- V-Guard or its authorised dealer will be entitled to retain the defective parts replaced under warranty.
- This warranty has been issued at Kochi, State of Kerala and therefore the courts at Kochi shall have exclusive jurisdiction on matters covered by or following from this warranty and the original purchaser alone shall have a cause of action arising out of the transaction.
- V-Guard strongly recommends to the customers to avail V-Guard Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) to get best service and maintenance, ensuring continued optimum performance of the product. Please call our Call Centre 1800 103 1300 (TOLL FREE) | 1860 180 3000 (TOLL) for more details. AMC will be applicable after the completion of warranty period.
Note: Warranty will be void if the product is not used as per the suggested application. The warranty will not be applicable if product failure is caused by certain unusual conditions such as Water Logging, Misuse, Transit Damage during purchase, abnormal voltage supply, lightning, acts of God, or while in transit to or from the service centre.
(Speciﬁcations are subject to change without prior notice)
Service (AMC) – Terms & Conditions
Under this Annual Maintenance Service Contract (‘Contract’), V-Guard Industries Ltd ('Company') commits to maintain and service V-Guard Water Purifier at your registered address with the following terms & conditions.
This contract sets out below terms and conditions which V-Guard Industries Ltd agrees for servicing the equipment, and cancels and replaces all prior agreements, undertakings or arrangements, oral or written between the parties on the subject matter.
- A valid proof of purchase (original purchase bill/Invoice).
- The equipment must be in good working condition and the same must be certified by the authorized representative of V-Guard Industries Ltd. If there are any gaps, then customer shall be required to pay the necessary charges for rendering the equipment workable. V-Guard will share a prior estimate of work with customer for his/her approval. This clause does not apply if the contract is renewed from the next day of date of termination of the warranty period or previous contract period.
This contract is valid for one year/12 months from its date of purchase.
How to Register or Renew AMC
To register or renew your AMC, please contact us through any of the following mediums
- Website: www.vguard/waterpurifier
- Phone: 1800 103 1300 (TOLL FREE) | 1860 180 3000 (TOLL)
- E-mail: waterpuriﬁer@vguard.in
V-Guard offers 3 different AMC plans. You may choose and buy the plan that suits you the most. Below table details out the offering in each of the three plans.
|VG Essential||VG Premium||VG Ultra|
|Pre-Emptive Maintenance Services||2||2||2|
|Free of Cost Replacement of Pre-Filters||0||2||2|
|RO Membrane Coverage||No||No||Unlimited|
|Other Consumable Coverage||No||No||Unlimited|
AMC Does Not Include
- Damage caused by certain unusual conditions such as floods, fire, accident, riot, breakage, pest, misuse, improper or negligent use, tampering, leakage from pipes, water logging, misuse, transit damage during purchase, abnormal voltage supply, lightning, acts of God, or while in transit to or from the service centre.
- Damage caused by improper use of the product or failure to observe the operating instructions and precautions as mentioned in the product’s User Manual.
- Defects due to the usage of non-recommended spare parts.
- Defects/failures resulting from servicing/repairs done by a person other than the authorized representative of V-Guard Industries Ltd.
- Visits for customers re-training, for dismantling or for re-installation at a different location.
- Replacement/repair of external tubes, body parts, diverter valve and any electrical part.
- Painting/repair of the body, top and bottom panels, and anodizing the treatment chambers and electronic housing.
- Painting/repair of chrome plating of the nuts and other styling decorative materials.
- Replacement/repair of any defects which existed before the contract was signed. In any such conditions, V-Guard Industries Ltd will submit a prior estimate for approval or bill for the work which will carried out at the existing rates.
- No refund will be made for the balance period of the contract if cancelled during the term
AMC Will Be Null & Void:
- If the input water quality has changed drastically or doesn’t meet the specifications stated in the user manual.
- If the water purifier has been used commercially.
- If the water purifier has been continuously used for more than eight (8) hours.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The equipment, electricity & water must be made available for servicing as and when our authorized service technician calls on his periodical servicing visit. Failure to do so will be treated as a service rendered and no refund shall accrue on this account.
- Every visit by our authorized service technician will be made within a reasonable time from receipt of a complaint about the breakdown of the equipment and will be made only during the working hours of our Service Department and no visits will be made on the public holidays.
- For repairs requiring the removal of the product or any parts thereof, there shall be no extra labour charges levied by V-Guard. However, in such cases, incidental expenses incurred like freight, packing, etc., will have to be borne by the customer.
- The liability of V-Guard Industries Ltd shall be limited to providing service and repairing or replacing spare parts as mentioned in this Contract. V-Guard Industries Ltd shall not be liable for damages, death, injuries, or any consequential damages of whatsoever nature to any person or property, caused by using the product.
- To enable V-Guard Industries Ltd to follow its obligation under this Contract, the customer shall intimate any change in his/her address within 10 days of such change. In default whereof, V-Guard Industries Ltd shall not be obliged to perform its duties under this Contract till it receives such a formal update from the customer. In such an event the removal and re-installation of the Product / Attachment will be done at an additional cost as per the rates prevailing on that date.
- This Contract is neither terminable before the expiry period nor transferable in the event of resale/gift to any other person.
- The company or its authorized agents will be entitled to retain any defective parts replaced during this contract period.
- Renewal of the AMC contract after its expiry will be at the sole discretion of V-Guard Industries Ltd and depends upon the model/age of the product and usage period.
- V-Guard is not responsible to send you any reminder or any such communication to intimate the expiry or renewal of the contract. The onus of renewing the contract rests with the owner of the product.
- The Customer shall bear any additional amount incurred by the Company to comply with the laws or such other government guidelines which requires any modification or upgradation of the Water Purifier, towards the safety of customers.
Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable for the non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement where such failure is due to force majeure i.e. due or attributable to any act of God, orders, restrictions or regulation of Government, Central or State, war working conditions, hostilities, riots, civil commotion, strike, lockout, labour trouble, explosion, epidemic, pandemic, or any other cause or circumstance of whatsoever nature beyond control.
Any disputes are subject to Kochi, State of Kerala, and courts at Kochi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.